Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT 5/23/2010:
Well after several failed attempts at sale, and waiting on broken promises (FYI no one here), these are back on the market. How about $400 + freight for all 5? I am also open to a trade for 5 new (or almost new) Goodyear Fortera 245/65 r17 (stock).

Note: since the original post they have about another 5K on them. I still believe @ $400 the are a great deal. PM me or email @ jeepxk @ live dot com.

I thought long and hard about this and recently I decided to go with a dedicated trail rig. Because of this I do not really need to have 2 “trail” ready rigs, especially when I need the money to get the upgrades for the new rig.

I have the following item up for sale:

5 x 245/75 R17 BFG All Terrain KO’s WOL installed very late fall 2008. Put just over 15K on them. Tread wear is minimal with 80-85% tread life left. Originally paid $185 each.
NOTE: These are the largest you can put on a stock unlifted XK!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-245-75-16-BFG-All-Terrain-T-A-KO-Tire-75R16-R16-75R_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2c53606357QQitemZ190377386839QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
(I know they are r16’s but call them; it is the same price for the 17”)
http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showpost.php?p=82904&postcount=24 (pic's from my garage – if interested I will get updated one’s)
I paid $935 for these. I need $500 + shipping. Want the RME rims??? Make an offer and I can ship the entire package freight!

PM me if interested!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still available.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Pics please.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Pic's are in my garage thread in my link above. I will get some current pic's tomorrow after I wash off the winter road grime.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Should have posted this two weeks ago before I purchased a set of Silent Armors. :-\

·
Registered
83 Posts
Same I just put this exact tire on my jeep 2 days ago I paid $850 for 4 tires installed and an alignment! Gutted!! I would of snapped these off you in a heart beat!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Well after several failed attempts at a sale, and waiting on broken promises (FYI no one here), these are back on the market. How about $400 + freight for all 5? I am also open to a trade for 5 new (or almost new) Goodyear Fortera 245/65 r17 (stock).

Note: since the original post they have about another 5K on them. I still believe @ $400 the are a great deal. PM me or email @ jeepxk @ live dot com.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
to the top!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hmm i am pretty interested in this i actually have 5 stock goodyear forteras with bout 85% tread left except spare which is like new and i am looking for a set of bfgs in that size. the only thing that concerns me is the distance between us and how i could try to make a deal??

·
Registered
954 Posts
Can I fit those with stock height? Those are the tires I was planning on getting after my lift. If so would you be willing to trade for 5 Goodyear Forteras with 30K miles on them? How many miles do your tires have?

Just read the details on your tires you're looking to sell/trade. To my second question then.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sent PM's.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Deal pending.

Thanks to everyone who PM'd!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts