Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD on 5-2-15

I have an as new 4xGuard Matrix front receiver kit that I just bought, as part of a Matrix package... but I won't be using the front receiver itself.

I still need a hoop and a brush rail kit for my Matrix, so this has to go to help pay for them.

I was surprised how thick and beefy the steel is. The photos on the JBA website seemed to make it look cheap and thin but its very well made at 16 lbs, when you see it in person. It has a nice black powder coating to it as well.

You get the receiver, locktite and a sticker. (I had to print a copy of the directions that Marlin emailed me, so I'll include them too.)

Basically, the instructions explain you reuse the bolts from your existing Matrix platform. When installing it, the receiver simply replaces the 2 inner brackets. If you don't have or dont want a full Matrix brush guard platform, you just have to buy the proper brackets from JBA to mount it up. But if you have the platform already, there is nothing else to buy.

Per the JBA website: Fits Jeep Grand Cherokee 2005-2010, Jeep Commander 2006-2010

$135 which includes shipping, to the lower 48 states.

This will also save you somewhere around $20 or more off standard shipping costs depending on where you live in the Unites States.

I'll get a photo posted up ASAP...just have to figure out how to do it.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Thanks for posting that photo for me. I want to post a picture of the actual receiver I have... but it seems I have to have an imaging hosting site and can't just upload it from just a photo on my PC.

I'm not exactly tech savy when it comes to that kinda stuff.
Photobucket makes it pretty easy. You can easily set it up to automatically back up your phone pics to it with the app.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
PM Sent...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts