Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I have for sale is five wheels and 6 tires. The tires mounted are Goodyear Fortera HL series in a P245/65/17. Four of the wheels/tires have about 5,000 miles on them and the fifth which was the spare has never been on the ground, the sixth tire (without rim) has also never been used.

I would like to sell locally if possible as I really do not want to deal with shipping. $500.00 takes the 5 wheels & 6 tires.

I would like the TPS wheel sensors but if you want to buy the 5 (2006 MY) sensors as well I will sell the whole set for $600.00.

·
Registered
133 Posts
i know you want to sell local to avoid shipping, but i am really in need of some new tires. i would love to have your tires, and i can take the rims if you want to get rid of them. if you'd like the rims to sell separate, thats fine too. i am open to anything. please let me know. my zip is 76065. right now, i am looking at nearly 325 for 2 replacements. if i can get all of it for 5-600, i will take it! let me know.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know you want to sell local to avoid shipping, but i am really in need of some new tires. i would love to have your tires, and i can take the rims if you want to get rid of them. if you'd like the rims to sell separate, thats fine too. i am open to anything. please let me know. my zip is 76065. right now, i am looking at nearly 325 for 2 replacements. if i can get all of it for 5-600, i will take it! let me know.
I do not even know how to ship tires but I will check into it.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Weigh it and slap a ups sticker on them individually or I used Tazmanian Air services when I shipped to Joe last year. I delivered the tires and wheels to the terminal and they just put everything on one pallet. Wasn't cheap, but what is anymore.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I know shipping isn't cheap, and I understand if you don't want to mess with it. I really only need 2 tires anyway, but figured some spares wouldn't hurt.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry I didn't get back on this. I didn't have time over the weekend and now it looks like they will have to wait until I get back from vacation. I have been far to busy for my own good and for that I appologize.

·
Registered
241 Posts
If you do decide to ship, I would like to get in line for the 2 new tires.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, I must apologize for not being able to help you all out with these tires. I am on vacation but when I get home at the end of the month I will see how many of you I can help out.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, I need to hold off on the sale for a little while.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.