Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all. After finding out my second kid is on the way the XK is making way for a minivan.

The following parts are in great condition with less than 4000 miles on them and located in Kennesaw, GA, 30152.

Airaid MIT tube for 5.7 Hemi XKs. Comes with all associated hardware. $65 shipped

AFe ProGuard 7. To put it simply, this is the best filter on the market. I'm more concerned with filtration than outright flow and in this regard this filter media is tops. $40 shipped.

RRO 2.25" lift kit. No longer in the original box but never installed. Comes with everything... $150 shipped.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all. After finding out my second kid is on the way the XK is making way for a minivan.

The following parts are in great condition with less than 4000 miles on them and located in Kennesaw, GA, 30152.

Airaid MIT tube for 5.7 Hemi XKs. Comes with all associated hardware. $65 shipped

AFe ProGuard 7. To put it simply, this is the best filter on the market. I'm more concerned with filtration than outright flow and in this regard this filter media is tops. $40 shipped.

RRO 2.25" lift kit. No longer in the original box but never installed. Comes with everything... $150 shipped.

Please feel free to ask any questions.
I'm confused at the pricing of the lift. Isn't this full price of what it would cost from Rusty's? Is there something else I'm not seeing. I'm only asking because I'm interested but as I'm sure most people would agree that if I'm going to pay full price why wouldn't I buy brand new in the box from a dealer.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm interested in the intake tube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
I sent you a PM, thank you!

·
Registered