Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling a BNIB Weathertech "digital fit" floorliner for the second row. The color is black.

This product sells for $85.00 online plus s/h.

I do not have pictures of it but most of you know what they look like. It is the floor liner, one piece "over the hump" design.

I will accept $55 shipped via paypal.

Thanks for looking.

·
Super Moderator
14,951 Posts
Got some pics ?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

This is the exact mat shown above. I don't have any personal pictures of it. Like I said, it's brand new, still in the box.

·
Banned
277 Posts
Just some feedback for others...I also have the WeatherTech Digital Fit floor liners (Front, Rear, & Cargo) and I can tell you that this is a good deal on a great item. Particularly if you frequently have people sitting in the rear seat, when there's crappy weather outside...no one thinks twice about hopping in someone else's car with muddy/snowy shoes - not a problem with these liners. They fit so snug and have a nice lip that extends up the side to trap water, sand, dirt....vomit....whatever someone decides to throw at 'em. I wouldn't pass this deal up - you won't regret getting them, especially at a price like this.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Airdog625: thanks for the help with advertising! haha

It's true, half the people the ride in the back of my XK don't ever care to wipe their feet.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I also have these liners in my Commander. They are the absolute best fitting/looking liners that you can install, and this is a great price. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
97 Posts
shoot me a pm with your paypal addy, i'll take it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.