Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my Overland and Chrysler had mistakenly put the wrong grille on my Commander. The dealer put the platinum grille on for me so I have a chrome grille that literally saw about 11 miles worth of driving on it (My TEST DRIVE!). It's in PERFECT shape and I will ship it anywhere at the buyer's expense. I know that they normally sell for about $130, but I am not looking to make that. Shoot me an offer and I will let you know how much it will cost to ship from central Illinois. It's time to get rid of the body color matched grille and give your Commander some more class! Very EASY to install yourself!!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Hello, I was about to purchase a chrome grille for my 2006 Jeep Commander 65th Anniversary edition from justforjeeps.com when I saw your entry. I want a blemish and scratch-free chrome grille. I will offer you $75.00 plus shipping. Does this seem a fair price?

Can you send a picture of this grille?

PS How do you like your CAI? I am about to install a K&N CAI on my 3.7L.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Make it $80 and you have youself a deal...plus shipping costs. I can take a picture for you tomorrow when I get home from work. I know that other members on this site have issues posting pictures if they do not yet have enough posts, so if I have this issue, I would rather just send you a pic in an email as opposed to just junking up the message boards with posts. How many pictures would you like and from what angles???

Also, the Airaid CAI is great! I noticed about a 1 mpg gain in gas mileage which I figure will, at some point, pay for itself. It gives the Commander a nice growl when you get on it a little bit! Let me know, I am on these message boards quite a bit throughout the day.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Yeah $80 plus shipping seems fine.

I would assume that shipping would be around $20-$25.
One or two photos will be fine.
I will discuss payment methods through my e-mail.

PS I also check this website throughout the day as well.

Do you have the Hemi?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bob123...I emailed you some details. Like I said, I am on here about 10 times throughout the day....how can I not be, it's a site dedicated to Commanders!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.