Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Factory Single Disk cd player/Dash Bezel

Just got an aftermarket indash av unit installed and won't be needing this anymore. Works 100% and is in great condition cosmetically.

Also have a bezel that will fit with this cd player. It is slate grey and also in perfect condition.

Asking 175$ shipped OBO for the cd player
Asking 65$ shipped for the bezel

or if you want both, 230 shipped.

Thanks,
Scott

·
Registered
16 Posts
I also have a factory 6disc indash changer, brand new was taken out of vehicle during purchase to put in Kenwood DNX7100...Anyone interested send me a message.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Philly Commander said:
I also have a factory 6disc indash changer, brand new was taken out of vehicle during purchase to put in Kenwood DNX7100...Anyone interested send me a message.
Dude, you just hijacked this guy's thread. Go start your own for sale thread. That's kind of rude.

·
Administrator
15,223 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Is that the six disk? It looks like the single CD.

·
Registered
218 Posts
jeep5253 said:

I will give you $20 bucks for the sled!

just kidding.

I thought the 6 cd disk was standard. That is what I have and it looks just like that. It loads up to 6 cds through the single cd entry. Maybe I am wrong.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
JeepRig said:
I thought the 6 cd disk was standard. That is what I have and it looks just like that. It loads up to 6 cds through the single cd entry. Maybe I am wrong.
Nope, look carefully at the buttons, if you have a 6 disk, your buttons are different. For example, your changer does not have a mute button which is the 2nd button on the top row. You would also have a smaller "load" button at the rightmost of the top row. I'd wager lunch that you also do not have the aux in port on the lower left of the unit....

Not trying to kill your sale jeep5253, just explaining what to look for to find the differences. Realistically though, it's low odds that anyone here will need a single disk head unit, you might save some time and up it on Ebay, or store it away so that when you can put the Jeep back to stock in the event you ever find yourself wanting to sell it.

·
Administrator
15,223 Posts
RedCommander said:
Not trying to kill your sale jeep5253, just explaining what to look for to find the differences. Realistically though, it's low odds that anyone here will need a single disk head unit, you might save some time and up it on Ebay, or store it away so that when you can put the Jeep back to stock in the event you ever find yourself wanting to sell it.
This is not my sale. I merely posted the pics for sgshap06.

·
Registered
218 Posts
RedCommander said:
Nope, look carefully at the buttons, if you have a 6 disk, your buttons are different. For example, your changer does not have a mute button which is the 2nd button on the top row. You would also have a smaller "load" button at the rightmost of the top row. I'd wager lunch that you also do not have the aux in port on the lower left of the unit....
You are correct...think of me next time you do Mickey Dees.

I just checked. I wasn't really sure until I saw that mine says "6 disk" on the front of it. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.