Make: Jeep
Model: Commander
Trim: Overland
Engine: 5.7L HEMI
Trans: Auto QDII
Miles: 82,5XX
VIN: PM

PRICE: $15,500

2007 Jeep Commander Overland, 5.7L HEMI, QDII, leather, navigation, 6-Disc Bose sound system, DVD entertainment center, 3rd row seating, tow package, factory roof rack, rear air bags, Mopar bull bar, fog lights, cruise control, heated power seats, tinted signal and tail lights, etc.. We purchased it last year in October and installed 285/70R17 BFGoodrich KM2 Mud Terrains on 17x9 ProComp wheels, which have just under 7,000mi on them. It was lifted 4" with a Superlift kit, Fox Racing front coil overs and AEV EGR (geometry recalibration module) to correct the steering signals and program the computer for the tires. I just put a new battery in it last month ($200) and it has a warranty from NAPA. I have loved driving this rig but the wife wants something lower for getting the kids in and out of. This Jeep gets up and moves with the 5.7L HEMI under the hood and drives great at freeway speeds. Grill has been painted flat black.

It does have a ghost somewhere in the airbag system, I've been told it's likely a loose plug as the SRS light comes on frequently when it's cold. No rhyme or reason, I'm working on tracking it down. Dealer also told me there is a stored code for the rear diff, which is triggering the "Service 4WD System" message on the EVIC, but the 4WD works perfectly and it does not hinder anything. Should be having it looked at soon. Other than that, it drives and runs perfectly and has never given us any issues. It is in good shape with normal wear and tear for an 8 year old rig. There are some blemishes on the exterior and the interior, but overall still a very clean Commander.

Contact me for any other information you may want to know. We currently have a loan from Idaho Central Credit Union, but the title is clear. Not willing to part or trade. Make me an offer, lowballers will be ignored.

TwoOh8 Six3Four N9ne8TwoZer0

Ty

·
Registered
554 Posts
Great looking XK. This will go soon.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, hope so! Not that I'm in a hurry, just hope it goes to someone that will appreciate it for what it is.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man, that is just what I am looking for and I would for sure appreciate it!
I wish I had 20 Grand...
Could always work a deal for cash and taking over payments.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price drop to $18,500.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price dropped to $17,000!

·
Registered
554 Posts
I love this Jeep. You did it up nice

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still for sale!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump it up!!

:banana_hitit:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PRICE DROP: $15,500

Really need to buy a truck soon!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bumpdate!

Jeep has visited the dealer and the airbags and rear diff sensor have been fixed along with a whole new MOPAR power steering setup. Apparently it was pretty worn and sloppy, but now it has a whole new rack, pinion, tie rod ends and whatever else came in the kit. She's good to go!

·
Registered
55 Posts
wow. I might have to drop mine and pick yours up. GLWS, really suprised someone hasn't pulled the trigger on this yet.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jeep is gone.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.