Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got two sets of JEEP and would sell them as two diff sets or if really needed sell individual letters. Shoot me a price, not cracked or scratched.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
I sent an offer last week :)

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
JeyDog, please edit and fix your first post.

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8851

2. Price:
  • You MUST post an asking price for every item offered for sale - Threads w/o pricing will be removed
  • If your pricing is negotiable, consider adding OBO (or best offer), but no open bidding permitted
  • No speculation or "feeler" threads to test the waters - only post actual 'For Sale' threads
  • No "Price Policing" - Do not post dissatisfaction, opinions, or disagreement w/pricing. A seller has the right to ask any price and a potential buyer has the choice to buy, to negotiate, or to walk away

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok....? Well there still for sale, and the price, psh shoot no clue i guess if i HAVE to come up with a price id say $15? I think its pretty dam lame that u cant just put make offer and some one does so u go with that pirce bc its fair for the person that offered and its fair to the seller bc he would take anything.

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
'cause it's the rules!​
You can still take an offer in your PM.
I sent you a PM, 49er sent a PM. You gotta answer them to make PMS
work for you. .

I almost got banned for bidding on something in the open. Well, not for
bidding on it, but what I said about. And what I said about it was that.....
No. I won't say it again. You get the point.....

Ok....? Well there still for sale, and the price, psh shoot no clue i guess if i HAVE to come up with a price id say $15? I think its pretty dam lame that u cant just put make offer and some one does so u go with that pirce bc its fair for the person that offered and its fair to the seller bc he would take anything.

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts

Jey, the owners of these forums don't want the for sale areas to turn into eBay. Its best to follow the guidelines they have set for selling items.
You can say $15 OBO and ask for people to PM you their best offer. But at least respond to the PM's so they know if they have been acepted or rejected. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.