Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Parting everything off of my jeep in hopes of becoming a SRT owner soon. I have a DUB edition Chrome Grille insert, K&N Intake FIPK2 system, VMAXX Wood Wheel, as well as VMAXX Chrome A/C vent rings. I also have a 3'' Aluminum custom flowmaster super 40 series exhaust ( i will be removing and replacing with stock exhaust). Also, i have a set of Mopar Lowering Springs as well.

Let me know please email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If interested, i can also sell my saddle brown armrest, as well as my painted rocker moldings...

·
Super Moderator
14,942 Posts
Pic of armrest? How much?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

At this time all i have is this, i'd be more than happy to take another for you. It's not even a month old , i had a hell of a time tracking it down, this was expensive. I suppose you have the hard armrest, i would need that + cash. How about 130.00 shipped? Let me know

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

At this time all i have is this, i'd be more than happy to take another for you. It's not even a month old , i had a hell of a time tracking it down, this was expensive. I suppose you have the hard armrest, i would need that + cash. How about 130.00 shipped? Let me know

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I will take your A/C vents if your last offer is still good.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Shiny are you selling your front lower chrome fascia?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sciron- I never got a PM from you, perhaps my inbox was full? What's up? Where are you located?

Nick

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you got a PM brother

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
hey shinyblackhemi how much you want for chrome tow hooks and bug shield? also do you have a chrome fuel door your trying to get rid of? tried emailing you last night.....

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
hey, uh...what is left on your Commander? Selling it for parts? Kinds funny to read thru all the parts going out......What did you decide to do? SRT?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cico- Decided to keep it. It has only 15K miles on it. All i have to say is stay tuned, there may be a member on this forum with a 6.1L shoved under the XK hood. ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.