Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pulling the trigger on kiddnewt's Bridgestone tires so I can remove the lift and go back to stock. So I'm selling my Michelin LTX AT2 tires to offset the cost of going back to stock. The tires have roughly 18k highway miles and about 85-90% tread left. No sidewall damage or curb rash, rotated every 6k miles, ride nice & smooth, and are decent offroad.

Bought these last May for about $850, asking $550 for the set. Tires are in Alexandria, VA, Cameron Station area, ZIP 22304. Am able to deliver up to a reasonable distance, prefer local pick up.

Tires are still in use, need to get kidd's installed before the tires are available for pickup.

PM me if interested.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE: Tires are now in my garage, they need to find a new home fast. I have pics I can email if interested. Still asking $550, but am open to serious offers. Still prefer local pickup or reasonable distance/meet halfway delivery.

Forgot to add that they have Discount/American Tire road hazard plan on them, it transfers with the tires.

I know someone wants these, they're great tires. Please give them a new home!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Just did my lift and am thinking about tires. Do you have any pics? Not sure what the tread looks like on thoes.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just did my lift and am thinking about tires. Do you have any pics? Not sure what the tread looks like on those.
PM me your email address, I'll send you pics.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump for these, they're looking for a new home.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bumpity bump! Someone's got to want these!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump, still available, someone's got to want these.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Memorial Day bump! Someone make me an offer, I want these out of my garage! Willing to deliver within a reasonable distance from DC.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These are still available, someone make me an offer and take them off my hands!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold, please close.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.