Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale I have 5 factor 17" OEM wheels off a 2007 Jeep Commander. I am pretty sure these fit similar model year Grand Cherokees but I am not 100% sure. Some very minor scratches here and there but overall great condition. The fifth wheel is unused sitting underneath the car in the spare compartment and has a brand new stock Goodyear Fortera tire mounted on it. The four wheels were taken off a while ago after adding aftermarket wheels/tires and have been stored in my garage. None of the wheels come with TPMS sensors and the tires were disposed of because they had essentially become racing slicks lol.

The cheapest im seeing the wheels sell for online are like $120 per wheel, so im willing to let each go for like $80. If you buy all 4, you can have them for $250. The Fortera tires are going for like $110+ online but I am selling it with the wheel, so ill go $150 for the unused spare wheel/tire. Would prefer a local sale in MA but can ship the wheels at the buyer's expense. I will not ship the spare wheel/tire and I am sure nobody is willing to pay the shipping on that anyway. Let me know if you are interested, thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
For sale I have 5 factor 17" OEM wheels off a 2007 Jeep Commander. I am pretty sure these fit similar model year Grand Cherokees but I am not 100% sure. Some very minor scratches here and there but overall great condition. The fifth wheel is unused sitting underneath the car in the spare compartment and has a brand new stock Goodyear Fortera tire mounted on it. The four wheels were taken off a while ago after adding aftermarket wheels/tires and have been stored in my garage. None of the wheels come with TPMS sensors and the tires were disposed of because they had essentially become racing slicks lol.

The cheapest im seeing the wheels sell for online are like $120 per wheel, so im willing to let each go for like $80. If you buy all 4, you can have them for $250. The Fortera tires are going for like $110+ online but I am selling it with the wheel, so ill go $150 for the unused spare wheel/tire. Would prefer a local sale in MA but can ship the wheels at the buyer's expense. I will not ship the spare wheel/tire and I am sure nobody is willing to pay the shipping on that anyway. Let me know if you are interested, thanks.
Chrome? Black? Gray?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts