Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a set of the original 4xGuard rock rails/steps that I've removed and have available for sale. I've had these since 2007 and they've held up nicely, but have started to rust, especially the driver's side. Its all surface rust under the powdercoating, but it is visible under the coating. Its also caused the coating on the brackets to peel off. In short, the rails and brackets need to be stripped and recoated befor installation, as well as new bolts used.

I'd like to sell these to someone local to me as shipping will be a bear on these due to packaging. I'm good with a short drive from the DC area, so I'm willing to meet if someone's interested.

I'm asking $100 due to the condition and needed refurbishing work. I'll have the brackets off next week so they'll be fully ready to go then. I'd also be interested in trading for the Mopar running boards if someone has those available.

I can post pics, haven't taken any yet! Please PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Very interested if you should decide to ship.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are still available, I'm willing to ship since I can package them up now. PM me if interested.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll go with that, would need to figure out shipping for the buyer.

So with that:

BUMP!!!!!

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
still available? PM me, very interested if DEERE G doesnt buy. I'm from leesburg so locality is doable and although I'm at school i could figure something out.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm going to have to pass... Thanks. Not sure how these would look/work with the molded Jeep splash guards that I recently installed. I'm also still trying to save $$$ for new, bigger tires I don't NEED. (according to my wife) haha

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still available? PM me, very interested if DEERE G doesnt buy. I'm from leesburg so locality is doable and although I'm at school i could figure something out.
Sent you a PM. Are you at VMI or Washington & Lee? I'm heading to Danville this weekend through Charlottesville & Amherst this weekend.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
sent you a PM. I'm at VMI so I'm stuck here more than I should be but some of the other First Classmen are going to try and set up an offroading weekend at George Washington National forest later this year. Once I get the rock rails I'll finally have a mount point for a hi lift.

ps. sent you a PM earlier with my email

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got your PM, will send you pics on Tuesday when I get home, then we'll arrange something with your dad up here for pickup/payment.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got it Chris.

Mods, please close, these are sold.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts