Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a brand new, never installed radio bezel made for the navigation unit or for a double din stereo for the 06 Commander. I bought it from a local Chrysler dealer and ended up selling the truck before i could even install a stereo. It is BRAND NEW and is still in the box! I don't have any pictures, but if you're seriously interested I can dig it out and get some pictures.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
I should have been more clear. It is the Radio bezel made for the navigation unit!
I was unaware that Chrysler made a separate bezel for the Nav Radio. I was under the impression that you had to swap the whole dash faceplate. :icon_confused:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is the whole dash piece from driver side to passenger side. it is light gray. Im asking $130.00, it is $200 from dealer.

·
Super Moderator
14,959 Posts
where you at? 130 shipped? do you have the part number?
Better find out what color it is because there are 3 different colors.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am in 46375. going to be out of town for but trying to check with the dealer to see if this will match/fit.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
The color is slate gray, for the 06 commander.
If the interior is gray, then it is actually dark slate gray. The tops of the interior door panels and the face plate are dark slate gray on an 06. The rest of the dash and balance of door panels and console are medium slate gray and the upper roof is light slate gray/graystone! Just as an FYI. I'm not sure what the color combination is with the kacki (brown) color. :eek:rangehat:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.