Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** REC Unit is sold***

I'm selling the REC Navigation Unit that I purchased from YB Normal. It comes with the NAV antenna and AE DVD and manual. I had intended to install it in my 2006 Commander but before I did I traded it for a 2008 Commander Limited with the Nav/MyGig system - very nice system, too. I'm asking $500 plus shipping (which is what I paid for the unit). You can check the thread titled "REC NAV North American unit" on page 3 (more or less) for more info.

I also have a Dark Khaki NAV radio dash bezel that I bought new for sale, too. I'm asking $75.00 plus shipping for the dash bezel.

Even though it's not Commander specific, I'm also selling a Rear DVD VES and headphones for a 300C/Charger/Magnum. This is the unit that folds out from the center console. I had purchased the unit and installed it in my 2006 300C-SRT8. I don't think my kids saw five hours worth of movies on it before I took it out when I sold that car. I had hoped to modify it for use in my Commander but, it was a project I never got to start. My 2008 XK has the factory Rear DVD/Rear Sat TV so I don't need this in my garage anymore. I'm asking $750 plus shipping for this unit.

If you're interested in any of these, please PM me and I'll respond as quickly as I can. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.