Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 5 Rubicon Wheels for sale, with 1.25" Spacers needed to run them on a Commander. $250 OBO - Local pickup only Corona CA

4 have used BFG MT Tires (pretty well worn, but hold air, no plugs), one is BRAND NEW. I put these on as takeoffs from a Wrangler with less than 100 miles on them. I used them about 40k miles. They are worn pretty unevenly, and have gotten really loud, so I probably wouldn't run them as street tires. The spare is still brand new. All 4 tires are in good condition, just a bit dirty from being in storage.

Also included are the 1.25" billet alum hub centric spacers needed to make these rims clear on a Commander. I checked this very often with a torque wrench, and not once did I find a loose nut.

·
Registered
321 Posts
are these the 18 inch wheels? if so, would you be willing to ship if i pay?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are these the 18 inch wheels? if so, would you be willing to ship if i pay?
Sorry, Rubicon wheels are 17". Tires are 255/75R17 BFG MT KM

Don't really want to ship, but if you send me the shipping labels and anything else need to prep them for shipment, I have daily pickups with UPS and FedEx Ground, and Ill send em out. I don't really have anything for strapping cardboard on them or anything, to protect them, or affix labels to.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Just to help out, shipping would get expensive quick depending on how far they're going. Could end up costing more than what you're paying for the wheels and tires! I'm not sure if UPS or FedEx would allow them to be sent without a box since the wheels are on (they'll send unboxed tires, though).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, it would be pricey to ship, and a pain to pack. Id rather just sell them locally.

Gotta clean out the shop, open to offers...

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
I would jump on this if I had a reason to drive to Cali.

·
Super Moderator
14,948 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
I will give you $150 for the wheels and spacers and please check on the shipping to Maine 04771. Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts