Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently installed a set of LED taillights on my Commander, as well as my father's. I'm selling the stock OEM taillights off both trucks so I have two sets available. I am located in NJ, can meet or will ship. Let me know if anyone is interested, otherwise they're going on fleabay. ;-)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RedCommander said:
You want to sell them, you set the price. This isn't an auction site.
Oh relax...how about $50 + Shipping per set

·
Registered
205 Posts
RedCommander said:
You want to sell them, you set the price. This isn't an auction site.
Holy rude, Red. Did you have a bad day?

·
Registered
564 Posts
I agree with RED, we had to keep an eye out for spamers and people that only get here to do business....

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
lets not turn this into another bashing or ranting thread....everyone out there wants to make a quick buck on there extra parts when they make a modification and doesn't want to rip off a fellow commander owner....Medic may only have 37 posting but it seems to me he's here to stay awhile....

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I sure didn't mean to be rude (and believe me, that wasn't rude, I know rude), but my pet peeve is the "bid my item up" for sale items. Like I said, this isn't an auction site. If I had told him $1 plus shipping he would have been offended. He put up a price, and it seems like a good one. I'm mulling it over now as I've been thinking of tinting my tails and would prefer to do it with a different set to retain the stockers.

Good luck on your sale medic, honestly I didn't mean to offend. But that's me, bottom line communicator.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem, I just figured maybe you were having a bad day! lol I am just looking to get rid of them and decided to try on here before I put them on eBay...and yes, I'm here to stay for a while. I'm not a company, just a regular guy like you Red! ;-)

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Bump, still available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.