Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm dropping my truck back to stock, so I'm selling my TeraFlex 2" lift kit. Kit is still on my truck, will be removing it on Saturday, 5/23, and will be available for shipping/pick up after that. Lift has been installed for about 35k miles and has been trouble free, just moving back to the stock look now.

Here's a link to TeraFlex's site for the lift: http://www.teraflex.biz/products/wk-xk-2-inch-budget-boost-lift-kit.html

Asking $225 including shipping, all serious offers entertained. Please PM me if interested, can send pics if wanted.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because I'm not wheeling it anymore now that I'm living in DC.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE: Lift kit is off my truck, so its ready to go. However, one of the studs on the front spacer plate broke loose so I had to cut it down to remove the shock assembly. Because of this, a new stud will have to be welded in place to make the one spacer completely usable again. This could possibly also be warrantied out with TeraFlex by the buyer, or fixed by someone who's good with a welder.

Anyone interested in this please make me an offer, I'd like to see this find a home other than my dumpster.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.