Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the original four Forteras sitting in my garages for five years now, I think I can finally part with them. I'm in the Tacoma area and too busy to ship them at the moment. But if you can make your way to the house, I'll roll them out of the garage for you. Once you have them, make an offer and they are yours - lunch, beer, 'thanks', whatever, no offer refused! Except kids, I won't take any more kids. But if you want, I'll throw one in.

I also have the plastic front bumper with chrome fascia sitting in my garage taking up space. Same deal on the bumper as with the tires.

We're getting ready to move, again, so I gotta start thinking about downsizing.

·
2,248 Posts
That's the way Polar. Random acts of giving. Proud of ya Bud.

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And whenever someone comes by, they are welcome to inquire about anything else laying around!

Box of cables? Have at it! Random parts of wires? Sure! Why not!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
I wish you were closer, would love the front bumper, wish I had not given mine away.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
I wish you were closer, would love the front bumper, wish I had not given mine away.
He Jon,

Still got it laying in the garage. Haven't used it yet. Want to come by and pick it up ;)......

·
2,248 Posts
If I take the Grandkids to Disney World this summer I could pick it up and take it to Jon eventually. I have an 8 foot square loft in the stacker for carrying things like that.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
He Jon,

Still got it laying in the garage. Haven't used it yet. Want to come by and pick it up ;)......

Is it in GA or AZ?

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
If I take the Grandkids to Disney World this summer I could pick it up and take it to Jon eventually. I have an 8 foot square loft in the stacker for carrying things like that.
No problem, you can stop by any time. Let me know when you're in the neighbourhood!!

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Once I get up the time and gumption to get to the bumper, I'll see about taking the facsia off and put it up for sale/shipment. Until that time, the bumper is whole and in my garage waiting... with four tires... just waiting....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts