Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm thinking of ordering the chrome fuel cap for my limited commander but first just wanna see it on a commander first.. has anyone got one on there black commander? if not any other colour?

Thanks.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Looks good on the limited and especially on the 65th with all the chrome. I'm guessing that it would look out of place on a base model, since the only chrome or silver on it are the wheels, antenna and badges.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi, got mine on a black commander, with chrome, (the UK spec only has chrome,) will try and post some pics today. Looks great. Taking the old one off was not as straight forward as it looked, got to twist the thing a certain angle to get it out and the same getting it in, worried I was going to scratch the paintwork doing it. Get one.

·
Registered
109 Posts
As promised pic of chrome petrol cap, this is my first attempt at uploading pic so be patient with me!

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
ok, getting the hang of this now, still not sure how to put the actual photo underneath the thread though:confused: Here's a close up of the petrol cap...

Attachments

·
Registered
556 Posts
Here's a base model with a chrome petrol cap.
...ricky O, If you use Photobucket.com, you have three options per picture.URL LINK, HTML TAG or IMG CODE. They give a few words each on what you can use 'em for. Copy the IMG CODE of your pic and then paste it in your post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts