Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, these are amazing. I've had a 81 4 door, a 79 2 door wide track and a 79 j10. I don't have them any more but love em. Mine were beaters. These are way better than new.

http://www.grandwagoneer.com/

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
I just spent waaaay too much time looking at those restorations. They are absolutely amazing ! Notice he doesn't give the prices though -- I guess if you have to ask you can't afford it.:(

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Two things I do not have (besides the vehicles) are time & money and it looks like he spent a lot of both on these vehicles.

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
Two things I do not have (besides the vehicles) are time & money and it looks like he spent a lot of both on these vehicles.
I think you missed something (unless you were looking at something different than me). This is a business and he restores them to sell for big $$$.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
See what I mean, colleagues? That's why I'm bent when I hear Jeep is planning doing a half-baked job of bringing back the Grand Wagoneer when they have a priceless heritage to draw from and do homage to. Bending the Durango sheet metal a little and foisting the resulting POS on us as a "Grand Wagoneer" is chicken s**t. :mah:

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Check out wagonmaster.com for great restorations of Grand Wagoneers at more manageable prices.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts