Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday stopped to wash off the winters mess. Pulled into a bay and sat in the C, to finish listening to our wonderfully EX- governor proclaim, "I did nothing wrong." When I finally got out there was 6 guys standing at the enterance to the bay. I thought what the......

2 attendents & 4 guys from other bays had walked over to look at the Commander. They had never see one. One guy even asked if it was some new kind of Hummer. I opened her up and let everyone take a tour, even setup the 3rd row seats. Lots-o-questions, lots-o-fun.

Duff

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
One guy even asked if it was some new kind of Hummer.
I hate.....HATE!!! when people make this mistake. Call it a Toyota, Ford, or Dodge but do not call my JEEP a Hummer

·
Registered
452 Posts
Yesterday stopped to wash off the winters mess. Pulled into a bay and sat in the C, to finish listening to our wonderfully EX- governor proclaim, "I did nothing wrong." When I finally got out there was 6 guys standing at the enterance to the bay. I thought what the......

2 attendents & 4 guys from other bays had walked over to look at the Commander. They had never see one. One guy even asked if it was some new kind of Hummer. I opened her up and let everyone take a tour, even setup the 3rd row seats. Lots-o-questions, lots-o-fun.

Duff
My wife's students all say 'hey, it's Ms. ****'s Hummer coming..'... She's a teacher, and some of her past/current students in the neighborhood always wave and holler at her in joy. Yeah, I agree, it's NO HUMMER!

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
I guess a number of people are thinking it's some kind of miniature Hummer haha.

·
Registered
43 Posts
And remember......YOU CAN GET A HUMMER IN A JEEP, BUT YOU CAN'T GET A JEEP IN A HUMMER!

·
Registered
175 Posts
i've got a similiar one liberty. and i did see this on a few jeeps at a rockcrawling event. so please be gentle moderators as i may push the limits. it says " IF I WANTED A HUMMER, I'D ASK YOUR SISTER." just funnly, my wife told me no for my sticker. maybe on my other jeep she won't drive.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
While filling up at the local Speedway last year, I was approached by a lovely lady who wanted to know if my Jeep was the new 4-door Wrangler? I took it as a compliment!!!!!!!!!!! And, no, she wasn't blonde!:eek:rangehat:

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Ooh, ooh
You might not ever get rich
But let me tell ya
It's better than diggin' a ditch
There ain't no tellin' who you might meet
A movie star or maybe even a Indian Chief

(Workin')
At the car wash
Workin' at the car wash, girl
Come on and sing it with me
(Car wash)
Sing it with the feelin' ya'll
(Car wash, girl)

Some of the work gets kinda hard
This ain't no place to be
If you planned on bein' a star
Let me tell you it's always cool
And the boss don't mind sometimes
If ya act the fool

At the car wash
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Talkin' about the car wash, girl
Come on, ya'll and sing it for me
(Car wash)
Oooh, oooh, oooh
(Car wash, girl)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXaI-xsyYTQ
(Work and work)
Well, those cars never seem to stop coming
(Work and work)
Keep those rags and machines humming
(Work and work)
My fingers to the bone
(Work)
Can't wait till it's time to go home

(Hey, get your car washed today)
Fill up and you don't have to pay
Come on and give us a play
(Do the wash, right away)

(Car wash)
Talkin' 'bout the car wash
Car wash, girl
Come on, ya'll, let's sing it with me
(Car wash)
Sing it with feelin', ya'll
(Car wash, girl)

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
(Car wash)
Never seem to stop comin'
What'd I say
Keep those rags and machines hummin'

·
Registered
43 Posts
And remember......YOU CAN GET A HUMMER IN A JEEP, BUT YOU CAN'T GET A JEEP IN A HUMMER!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Hey jeep5253, you must have one heckuva archive at your disposal! Great stuff.-43:icon_biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Hey jeep5253, you must have one heckuva archive at your disposal! Great stuff.-43:icon_biggrin:
Yeah, I do. It's called the internet.:burnout:

·
Registered
480 Posts
I've had mine mistaken for a new style mercedes G Wagon. they are actually VERY similar and made by the same company. Google interior pics of the G wagon and it is the same as the Commanders.

·
Registered
51 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I had a g wagon pass me on the interstate and it is lots taller and more boxy looking. I saw it coming in the mirror and said "what is that?" I don't see how you could confuse the two. exterior only

1 - 20 of 24 Posts