1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Looks like fun! Why didn't the Commander pull the Cherokee out of the mud instead of the Wrangler though??

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Wish I could find some mud like that to play in around here.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like fun! Why didn't the Commander pull the Cherokee out of the mud instead of the Wrangler though??
This place is a dam that they drain some of the lake off Labour day weekend. The mud is sloppy, sticky silt mixed with algae and such. My new Revos are great on the trail and rain but not so hot in this stuff.......
and I was stuck in a big hole filled with water and mud. The Cherokee was trying to come around and get me out.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
887 Posts
2nd vid not playing for me!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't know why, plays for me.
It is a photobucket video if that makes any difference

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
Great vids!!! that looks like fun. I need to get mine really dirty again. Hey 49er , come up here to the midwest. We got plenty of mud.

·
Registered
391 Posts
That looks fun! Nice video and captions..

·
Registered
391 Posts
Great vids!!! that looks like fun. I need to get mine really dirty again. Hey 49er , come up here to the midwest. We got plenty of mud.

We can to the Mounds again or Drummond Island. Come on GP and Commanderchaos and who ever is interested....

Sorry to hijack this thread.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I wish there was another Commander willing to play in BC. All I have seen is stock ones with moms driving. Would be nice if I were closer to some of you guys.

I really want to make a trip to Alberta soon, see my old stomping grounds

·
Administrator
15,249 Posts
I wish there was another Commander willing to play in BC. All I have seen is stock ones with moms driving. Would be nice if I were closer to some of you guys.

I really want to make a trip to Alberta soon, see my old stomping grounds
Can't find a mom that wants to play ?:)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 37 Posts