Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had the commander for a month now and found out the other day the wife is pregnant with our THIRD. Holy @#$%! Anyone have three car seats in the commander and hows the fit? Maybe im trying to justify keeping it or postponing the inevitable(minivan)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Ive had the commander for a month now and found out the other day the wife is pregnant with our THIRD. Holy @#$%! Anyone have three car seats in the commander and hows the fit? Maybe im trying to justify keeping it or postponing the inevitable(minivan)
Dude! you know what causes that to happen right? Three in a car seat in the XK might be tight.

I spaced my 3 kids 6 years apart each:stickpoke:

Right now i have one done with college, one going into the Navy and one elementary school

·
Registered
2 Posts
We comfortably fit 2 carseats and an adult in the middle row. The Commander has provisions for unto 3 Latch equipped car seats in the middle row. I do not believe that you will have any difficulties making them all fit. They only tough part will be getting to the middle child. I would put the oldest in the middle, have them climb into their seat from the side, then assist with buckling them in from the front. Shouldn't be too difficult.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just had my 6 month old daughter and my 2 year old twin niece and nephew in my commander the other day and they all fit well. Now my sister in-law, on the other hand, had to ride in the cargo area, lol!!! My 6 month old was the center seat and as long as you put the center child in first its not too bad, just dont plan on having any other adults ride with you unless you get a third row.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts