Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just about to pull the trigger on a new 08 Commander Limited with the 4.7 V8, the only thing I can't make up my mind on is the color. I think the Limited looks best in black with the chrome, however I know what a pain it is to keep clean. The dealer has found a Jeep Green one with the Saddle Brown interior, however it's in another state and not close enough to go take a gander. If any of you have the Jeep Green with Saddle Brown interior, would you mind posting a pic or two? I did a few searches on here and couldn't find any showing both, ie side view with the door open. Any other opinions on exterior/interior combinations for the Limited? Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
The brown interior is awesume, That is the only option I was not able to get and I would trade out my interitor anyday if I could find one to trade with.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Mine is Steel Blue not Jeep Green but I have the Saddle Brown interior... love it. Everyone who has seen it loves it too. The leather is really nice quality too... very supple.

·
Administrator
15,249 Posts
Commander769 said:
If any of you have the Jeep Green with Saddle Brown interior, would you mind posting a pic or two? I did a few searches on here and couldn't find any showing both, ie side view with the door open.
Jeep Green w/saddle brown seats

·
Registered
437 Posts
I am not sure about the green and saddle interior personally. I saw one in person and since the brown is kind of reddish in color I didn't really like it with the green. It looks great with black & white though.

·
Registered
140 Posts
No, but I have never seen a green horse. LOL:p :D

I had to say it. LOL:D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the input!

Thanks for the input all! I think I've decided to go with the Black exterior and Saddle Brown interior.... Now all that's left is for the dealer to find me one! Wish me luck!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally mine!! 2008 Jeep Commander Limited - Black

Thanks for the input! I decided to go with black and after a little wheeling and dealing with the dealership (and the one they traded with) the Commander is mine! I had to take a pic right away at the dealer since the roads around here are still covered in salt and it didn't stay clean long.....

2008 Jeep Commander Limited, 4.7 V8, MyGIG Nav, Saddle Brown Leather Interior, Exterior Appearance Package, Rear Power Liftgate, Trailer Package

http://www.gettelmanbeer.com/photos/albums/upload/Misc/Commander.jpg

I traded in my old 2000 Nissan Xterra and there is no comparison, the handling and power of the Commander is great, even without the Hemi! Hell, the new V8 has 305HP!

·
Administrator
15,249 Posts
Congratulations, Commander769 ! I know you will enjoy it.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. Any planned mods?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
congrats commander769, good luck keeping it clean :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Planned Mods

The only planned mods right now are some small stuff, want to get some slush mats, chrome gas door, chrome nerf bars, door scuff plates..... I'm going to wait till I need new tires to look at the lift and spacers and possibly some new rims.... need to also find some $$$ before then, ha!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase, you will love the black color when it's clean.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Congratulations Commander769 on your purchase and welcome to the forum.
As you can see, we are all fanatics about pictures so you made the right move posting your jeep.

There are many threads here that deal with all sorts of different mods. Lights, lifts, tires, etc. How To threads.....if you cant find it, ask!

Right or wrong, we'll give you an answer....

·
Registered
455 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts