Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Gallery of Photos was created to put member Photos on the front page to add something new to the forum.

Feel free to add pictures, this was just something to quick start the front page until I come up with something else. It needed something new, I will move it to the photo thread in the future when we come up with something new.

To keep this page CLEAN please post comments in other threads and turn off your signature on any posts to this thread (click button in post before submitting), THX.

AKFossil Gets a new Commander

Phunkeydude wins November JJUSA Photo Contest

Texel hits the trails

·
Super Moderator
14,950 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
My winning pic, Ahmed in Saudi Arabia

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To keep this page CLEAN please post comments in other threads and turn off your signature on any posts to this thread (click button in post before submitting), THX.

·
Registered
862 Posts
A few of my new Commander...

·
Registered
862 Posts
I also posted these photos in the ''my garage'' thread. A (cliche') ''peeking over the sand dune'' shot. I had to wait a while for the wind to blow and dry out the local dunes. I figured there wasn't any point in seeing how she acts in sand if it's wet and/or frozen. :)

...And a view out the Commander's windshield at one of the Pasco International Airport's runways:

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

1 - 20 of 126 Posts