Jeep Commander Forum banner

Gallery

119K views 148 replies 77 participants last post by  Big Blue 
#1 ·
This Gallery of Photos was created to put member Photos on the front page to add something new to the forum.

Feel free to add pictures, this was just something to quick start the front page until I come up with something else. It needed something new, I will move it to the photo thread in the future when we come up with something new.

To keep this page CLEAN please post comments in other threads and turn off your signature on any posts to this thread (click button in post before submitting), THX.

AKFossil Gets a new Commander

Phunkeydude wins November JJUSA Photo Contest

Texel hits the trails

See less See more
Reactions: Beeks
#4 ·

#8 ·
My winning pic, Ahmed in Saudi Arabia

#11 ·
To keep this page CLEAN please post comments in other threads and turn off your signature on any posts to this thread (click button in post before submitting), THX.

#14 ·
I also posted these photos in the ''my garage'' thread. A (cliche') ''peeking over the sand dune'' shot. I had to wait a while for the wind to blow and dry out the local dunes. I figured there wasn't any point in seeing how she acts in sand if it's wet and/or frozen. :)

...And a view out the Commander's windshield at one of the Pasco International Airport's runways:

#18 ·

#22 · (Edited by Moderator)
"Off-road" with the new tires.

Attachments

#23 ·
Playing with some boys.....logic told me I shouldn't but Testosterone told me to beat my chest and be a man!
Aside from a few scrapes in the plastic bumper, the new tires and lift did their job

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Off-roading Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Off-roading

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Off-roading Automotive tire

Automotive tire Car Vehicle Off-roading Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

#24 ·

#28 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.