Jeep Commander Forum banner

101 - 120 of 126 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,966 Posts
Just purchased this a few weeks ago. Had the windows tinted yesterday.
Still havent fully fell in love with the color.... Lol
Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
14,966 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
This last weekend's day trip.

After climbing an INSANE steep hill. The clinometer was in the red all the way up.

I looked at what we just came up, and my mouth went dry. Losing it and rolling it in Moab is one thing, but it's a half mile down a 30+ degree slope from here. The above photo was a semi-flat spot, and I did a 50 point turn around there.

More playing around off of an old power line road.

A 1940's road grader in the middle of nowhere. Literally - there isn't even a road to it.

Creepy old house near the grader.

A cemetery that was established in 1893. I used an infrared filter and did a 1 minute exposure.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Last night's moon, taken with a new Canon L series lens I just bought. (Think "National Geographic" type white lens :) )

I used a variable neutral density filter here and a long exposure to create an "Apocalyptic" freeway. It was rush hour when I did this shot. :)

A little rattlesnake we found on a road. I picked up the docile little guy and got him off the pavement so he wouldn't get squished.

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
2008 jeep commander
4.7l
superchips flashpaq
straight pipe exhaust
2" rouch country lift
17x8 xd series spy wheels
255/70r/17 falken rocky mountain ats

Attachments

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Wow 3 in a row - and they all look to be Limited's - really unusual even at a dealer you won't see that:)

101 - 120 of 126 Posts