Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long is it taking to get the card? I took delivery of my Cmdr Dec 18; I can't seem to get a straight answer from the dealer finance department.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Jim,

When you purchased your Jeep under the Miles of Freedom package, the dealer was required to have you sign a Retail Customer Acknowledgement Form that stated that if you chose the plan, you were required to contact program headquarters at 800-866-4656 or register online at www.jeep.com/freedomfuelcard/

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, that's correct info. I just braced someone at the dealers, who said the same thing and "we just found out about it".... I'll give the Nos. a try.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Jim are you aware that there is a Jim Archer Chrysler Jeep dealer in Houston? Some relation possibly?...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I knew that. Haven't been there in years, and when I lived in Texas (DFW area) I (we) avoided Hous. because of the awful traffic.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
The saga finally ends. Got the gas card today, took delivery of the Jeep on Dec 20, (2005) that's 66 days, I think.... (Should've started a pool??)

·
Registered
45 Posts
When did the miles of freedom end? I picked up my commander yesterday (Feb. 26th), and the dealer was clueless about it. Are they not offereng it anymore? Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts