Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Jeep Commander Hemi with 28000 miles and the gas mileage fluctuates each fill up, does the gas fuel saver really work?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is how it reads:

SAVING FUEL THE EASY WAY

Manufactured for: JEEP COMMANDER 2006 2007

Performance FUEL SAVER Part#: JM-040

What you can EXPECT from THE FUEL SAVER

- 5-10 MPG Guaranteed or your money back!

- 10+ FT. LBS. of Torque

- 15+ Horsepower

- Faster 0-60 MPH Times

- Reach Higher speeds quicker

- Greater Acceleration

- 20+% Quicker throttle response time

- Smoother shifting (Automatic Transmission vehicles only)

If you have multiple vehicles or just are constantly on the road or travel a lot, then this will save you a lot of money. look under my other listings to see if we offer some type of fuel saving device for your other vehicles.

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Maybe if I buy two and put them in series I can get 10-20MPG increase?

·
Registered
225 Posts
I always hate reading about things that claim to increase horsepower and save fuel. The first thing that comes to my mind is scored pistons from detonation. Unless it helps your engine breathe its probably a gimmick, expecially if its under $25.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Wow, I have NEVER seen anyone say a 5-10mpg increase for anything. If such was possible, considering the pressure on the auto industry to make more fuel effecient vehicles one would think they would install it in all vehicles. Anyhow, if anyone falls for it please post the results. john

·
Registered
23 Posts
It kills me how people believe this crap on Ebay. Not trying to come off as a jerk but Ebay has tons of scams and that's why I never buy or sell on Ebay.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
JerseyDrew77 said:
It kills me how people believe this crap on Ebay. Not trying to come off as a jerk but Ebay has tons of scams and that's why I never buy or sell on Ebay.
Only got screwed once on eBay and since I paid with PayPal I ended up getting all my money back.

I did get a brand new Dell laptop and a brand new Canon Digital SLR... saved a couple thousand total for brand new, still sealed in the box.

·
Registered
258 Posts
deordre said:
I have a 2006 Jeep Commander Hemi with 28000 miles and the gas mileage fluctuates each fill up, does the gas fuel saver really work?
I would like to sell you a flat screen tv out of the back of my van.

Point: Dont do it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts