Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mofo:My outside temperature gauge has not worked sense 2006 when I bought my Commander. I have replaced the sensor twice but still a 12 to 15 degrease off.
I have asked to have it repaired but they tell me that it can’t be repaired it has to be replaced and that means taking out my dash.
Why can’t it be adjusted?
Can someone help?

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
:mofo:My outside temperature gauge has not worked sense 2006 when I bought my Commander. I have replaced the sensor twice but still a 12 to 15 degrease off.
I have asked to have it repaired but they tell me that it can’t be repaired it has to be replaced and that means taking out my dash.
Can someone help?
See this ---->http://www.xkjeeps.com/tsb/tsb_xk_0805405.pdf

·
Banned
1,406 Posts

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Can someone help?
Darn shame you've been buying sensors because the dealer doesn't read his TSB's.
Then, when owners pigeon hole all dealers as doomashes this is the dealer that cries 'foul'

Sheesh,
Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts