Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past weekend I gave away the replacement Commander since I got my original back.

A friend of mine needed a car, actually his wife. I cannot drive two at the same time and I would have to store it otherwise.

This is part of my overall plan of "What comes around, goes around". Also known as "You can't take it with you".

I was very lucky to recover all my vehicles so I guess it is time to give back a little.

·
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I definetly liked the Hemi better, but it is not a huge difference. I think the main advantage would be in towing.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Awesome karma, that will come back to you many fold.

·
Registered
338 Posts
This past weekend I gave away the replacement Commander since I got my original back.

A friend of mine needed a car, actually his wife. I cannot drive two at the same time and I would have to store it otherwise.

This is part of my overall plan of "What comes around, goes around". Also known as "You can't take it with you".

I was very lucky to recover all my vehicles so I guess it is time to give back a little.
Glad to hear you got everything back. That is great news!

Need another friend?

JK....

-Tom

·
Registered
45 Posts
Huey, that is great news you got all your stuff back! Also good news you were able to help out a friend. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
953 Posts
You, sir, are a gentleman.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts