·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody know about these tires?

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Anybody suggest other 255/70/17 tires <$150/tire? Thanks for the help![/QUOTE] Treadepot.com has the Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armors 255/70/17s currently on sale for $150 each. This is where I bought my Silent Armors from almost 2 years ago and am very pleased with the tire. There are also other members on the forum running this tire. They also have the General AT2s for $110 each. I've also just ordered news tire from treadepot.com for my neon 2 days ago. This is the cheapest place that I have found for tires.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
One more thing, they also have a $40 mail-in rebate for the Silent Armors...

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Also add DCTD25 to the Enter Discount Code box for $25 off any purchase of $250 or more.

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Goodyear credit card required for rebate.
Negative!!! The Goodyear credit card will get you a $80 rebate. Without the Goodyear credit card you get $40 for the Wrangler Silent Armors.

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
Negative!!! The Goodyear credit card will get you a $80 rebate. Without the Goodyear credit card you get $40 for the Wrangler Silent Armors.
That's not what I understood when I checked it out. If you click on the rebate tab it opens up a PDF form and one of the things you have to fill in is your Goodyear credit card #.

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts

·
Registered
2,788 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,109 Posts
That's the link that I'm referring to also. Scroll down and you will see:

$40 MAIL-IN REBATE TIRES
($80 with purchase on the Goodyear Credit Card