Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Geneva Auto Show prides itself on having the world's most important and prestigious premieres and 2009 is shaping up to be no different. Several manufacturers have already given plenty of hints at their Geneva world premieres with full specifications and photos released prior to the show.

To date, Geneva will play host to the 2010 Porsche GT3, the baby Rolls-Royce, a FlexFuel Bentley Supercar, the Audi TT RS and many other vehicles. We'll be sure to bring you info on the latest developments, including expected supercars from Ferrari, Lamborghini and Koenigsegg, as well as info on concept cars, like the Hyundai ix3, which will shape the next Tucson.

Follow the latest new car premieres from the Geneva Auto Show 2009 on AutoGuide.com.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
So what and who really cares? Spend your time Speeding up this site instead of worthless posts as I've paid my $40!!! :stickpoke:

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Son, we live in a world that has servers and those servers need to be guarded by men with degrees. Who's gonna do it? You? You, UK Commander?

I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Jeep Commander.com and curse the site; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Jeep Commander.com death, while tragic, probably saved lives and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that 10 pound lap top, you need me on that 10 pound lap top.

We use words like bandwidth, load times, refresh rates. We use them as the backbone of a life trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very entertainment I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up vB bulletin code and stand a post.

Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
LOL!!! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Son, we live in a world that has servers and those servers need to be guarded by men with degrees. Who's gonna do it? You? You, UK Commander?

I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Jeep Commander.com and curse the site; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Jeep Commander.com death, while tragic, probably saved lives and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that 10 pound lap top, you need me on that 10 pound lap top.

We use words like bandwidth, load times, refresh rates. We use them as the backbone of a life trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very entertainment I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up vB bulletin code and stand a post.

Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
Are you gay?!

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
You have received a warning at Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum
Dear UK Commander,

You have received a warning at Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum.

Reason:
-------
Insulted Other Member(s)

You need to stop insulting members and calling members names or you will be banned.
-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Jeep Commander Forums: Jeep Commander Forum

This place is a joke!!! Similar to Nazi Germany

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I don't see what he did that was so bad. I don't think he got Ranger's joke, which was pretty cool. Could have done without the gay thing. I think he liked the forum but it got so slow for him, so he's not happy....same for some others.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
I don't see what he did that was so bad. I don't think he got Ranger's joke, which was pretty cool. Could have done without the gay thing. I think he liked the forum but it got so slow for him, so he's not happy....same for some others.
http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showpost.php?p=105826&postcount=143

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showpost.php?p=105819&postcount=5

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showpost.php?p=105822&postcount=878

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showpost.php?p=105827&postcount=880

Has not said a positive thing all week!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Momma always said if you don't have anything proper and constructive to say...
Shut yer pie hole afor I take a strap to that scrawny lil pimpled behind o yers!

Course Momma always did have a way with words..
;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts