Well TYMAC and I spent about 4 hours working on these last night. Since I bought the prototypes there were some issues we had to overcome. Overall I am satisfied with the end product installed but I would not suggest these for the faint of heart! At times we had to re-drill holes due to mounting hole location (due to the way they lined up) more then once. Doing this more then once gave me that "what the hell am I doing" feeling. I also cross threaded more then one cap screw due to the awkward angle they are installed into the rocker panel. I should have more time tomorrow to get the install pics posted but here are some quick shots I took in the driveway this morning.