Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the gibson exhaust for the 4.7L fits the 4wd versions? Some online dealers say only 2wd. Gibson also said they have not tested the 4wd versions but said it should fit.

·
Registered
187 Posts
HMMM....donno, but I need an exhaust!!...Is the GIbson a nice sounding exhaust????...I want my jeep to sound low and throughtie, the only exhaust I really here about are magnaflow and Flowmaster.....

·
Registered
84 Posts
I ordered the Borla exhaust for my 5.7 Limited at performancecenter... My understanding through research is this one is made of Top Quality and more for mid and upper end performance. I was also told it is a bit more tone than some of the others like Gibson, which aren't loud but are performers. Gibson are low to mid end performance enhancement. I have a few mechanic/muffler shop friends that talked me into the Borla because of tone and quality. I just hope it isn't too loud... if it is I will be wishing I got a Gibson or used the money for my lift and tires. I'll let you know in a week or so when it's installed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts