Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
6,934 Posts
Can anyone use these 2020 jeep gladiator rims? They only have 300 miles. And I’m in Chandler Arizona. Ronly.
They should fit, but, if you want to be sure - you need to find out the back-spacing & offset of those rims, as well as the size (17 inch or 18 inch).

Since the Gladiators are fairly new, those rim specs are not well known, like the Wrangler (JK) rims - although I suspect they're similar, which is why I think they will probably work.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to be clear They do fit the commander but I do not need them. Looking to give them to somebody who can use them.

·
Administrator
6,934 Posts
Sorry to be clear They do fit the commander but I do not need them. Looking to give them to somebody who can use them.
@Rob N;

Thread moved to Parts for Sale/Wanted/Trade sub-forum and the thread title has been changed to better communicate what you're trying to do;

·
Registered
7 Posts
HI Rob! What did you say the size of the wheels are? If you still have them I may have them shipped out to LA.

Super generous, Man. Thanks..I may be able to get you back too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
thanks for gettin right back, Rob. Looks like these should work. The only difference I see is the thread size. Ill prob hit up dealer tomorrow just to be sure if you dont mind, but then good to go whenever you can send them.

·
Administrator
6,934 Posts
Can anyone use these 2020 jeep gladiator rims? They only have 300 miles. And I’m in Chandler Arizona. Ronly.
@Rob N;

Let me know when you ship these rims off, so I can close this thread in a timely manner;

Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi there shipping might be a little much for me logistically so I’m going to try to sell them locally first. I’m sure you understand. if I don’t sell them locally I will get back to you By oct 27th. Thank you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got it, Rob Understood. Just FYI Im happy to arrange all with UPS so you can just drop em off. Happy to cover for your trouble too. or maybe send a great bottle(s) of whiskey if you choose:)

·
Administrator
6,934 Posts
Hi there shipping might be a little much for me logistically so I’m going to try to sell them locally first. I’m sure you understand. if I don’t sell them locally I will get back to you By oct 27th. Thank you.
You probably should have tried posting these on an APP like "Offer-up" before you posted them here on the forum if you were just trying to get rid of them locally in your area @Rob N.

You didn't indicate that was your intention, when we spoke initially; You just said you were trying to give them away to someone who needed them.

Had you of told me you were trying to get rid of them just in your local area - I wouldn't have even allowed you post them on the forum.

The chances of you running into someone on this forum, that is in your local area are pretty slim.

This thread is closed, until you determine if you are going to expand this offer outside of your immediate local area - at which point, you can contact me and I'll re-open it.

This is a prime example of why we don't allow new members to post vehicles or items for sale - or items to be given away;

Read the below buy/sell forum rules for future reference;

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.