Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always loved the Commander, and finally found one for a great price in my area this week. Should be picking it up this weekend - looking forward to being a member of the community!

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
I've always loved the Commander, and finally found one for a great price in my area this week. Should be picking it up this weekend - looking forward to being a member of the community!
@connormmurray

Best of luck, hope it works out for you.

To Anybody who is Looking to buy a Commander;

You can check to see if all of the factory re-calls & campaigns have been completed for the Commander you're looking at (or for the Commander you have already bought) by clicking on the hyperlink below & just plugging in the VIN; If you are still looking and have not bought your Commander yet, I strongly recommend you do this BEFORE you buy it;

https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-vehic...ls/search.html

To get the factory build sheet for the Commander you are looking at, or for the Commander you have already bought, click on the link below and navigate to "Your Vehicle" click on "Equipment Listing" and then enter your VIN number in the box that says "VIN" and hit "Search". The factory build sheet will list all of the factory options & optional preferred equipment packages that your vehicle had installed from the factory when it was built.

Dodge - Contact Us

The difference between a safety recall and a campaign is this; a safety recall pertains to a vehicle problem that is a safety concern; a campaign is a vehicle problem that is not a safety concern, but, pertains to customer satisfaction.

Additionally if you buy a Commander, and it didn't come with an owner's manual, you can download and print a factory owner's manual from this website; here is the link - and again, this is from the same website I listed above, I just navigated to the point where you select "year" and "model" of the vehicle you want the owner's manual for:

https://www.mopar.com/jeep/en-us/my-...t-vehicle.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts