Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out again this weekend with the kids - just a few shots:

I've got a video that I'll try and post tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Man, I need to get back out again. Nice pics.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
great pics thanks for sharing. i like the flexing pic over the water.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Nice pics, Grate view, Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
If you ever get time, take the Commander up to Sante Fe Peak near Montezuma. It's fantastic. But, you need to do it soon before the snow hits.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you ever get time, take the Commander up to Sante Fe Peak near Montezuma. It's fantastic. But, you need to do it soon before the snow hits.
I'll have to look that one up - the nice thing about this area is that it is so close to home, only takes about 20 minutes to get there.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Great pix! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I think I am moving to Colorado! Nice photos....

·
Registered
127 Posts
Beautiful scenery, what make are your side steps? I like the look, are they functional or just for looks? I found the side steps very helpful on my last vehicle but my Jeep didn't come with them. Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Gold Camp is an awesome road system and just one of many in Colorado - I hope to get back there some day.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Beautiful scenery, what make are your side steps? I like the look, are they functional or just for looks? I found the side steps very helpful on my last vehicle but my Jeep didn't come with them. Thanks for sharing the pics.
They are 4xGuard - thanks HueyPilot! I have little kids, 4-10, so they are very functional for them, not so much for an adult foot though. But they do help keep the rocks off of the side of the XK!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Had to add one more photo from this trip that my buddy just gave me from his camera - this was at the top of 379 near the resevoir that I don't know the name of...gives a pretty cool perspective though.

·
2,248 Posts
Great Picture. I can just imagine them making that logging road out in the wilderness.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Looks like some of the roads we traveled last weekend at Crown King.

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
looks cool. much better then where we went last weekend.

unfortunately this weekend will be spent at a wedding in Rock Springs Wyoming. nothing but ugly down in southern wyoming.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
unfortunately this weekend will be spent at a wedding in Rock Springs Wyoming. nothing but ugly down in southern wyoming.
Hope your not talking about the bride :rofl:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts