1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, it's a 3.7. I'm running a modified RC lift with 2657017 MTs. Thanks for the compliment. I truly love my XK. The turtle does have buggies, on top of a lot of other varaties of other off roaders . It's an awesome place to ride!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh for sure, u will be just fine. BIG miss conception of offloading is what's under your hood. It's all in having your vehicle set up properly, and knowing how to drive the lines. I take my XK in very very rough areas , and it rolls right on. It doesn't matter to be a bit more than a hill of beans what's under my hood. My buddies would tell you that my XK has more than shown that the XK is as trail worthy as any jeep that's ever been on the trails. I run with some big money rigs , and I go where ever they go. Only one exception, there is a water fall they crawl that I can't do. Only reason is clearance .

·
Registered
338 Posts
Yep, it's a 3.7. I'm running a modified RC lift with 2657017 MTs. Thanks for the compliment. I truly love my XK. The turtle does have buggies, on top of a lot of other varaties of other off roaders . It's an awesome place to ride!
....modified RC lift......

modified? How is it modified?

You left out the best part!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nothing real exciting as far as the "modification". Sorry to be misleading. I had the guys in my shop machine additional 3/4 inch spacers to add to what came with the lift. I love having the extra hieght , however it has its pro and cons. I burn through tires a lot quicker because its creates more of an angle on my A arms. Oh well , sacrifices!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Nice looking rig. Like the wheels, do you have spacers, or is it the wheel backspace kicking out the tires. Great picture splashing through the creek.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts