Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I've started doing some checking on what exhaust options are out there for the 4.7. While I was searching I came across this place selling the Magnaflow cat-back for the Hemi. From what I've seen so far, this seems like a good price, so I figured I'd post it up in case anyone is interested. At first I thought it might be for just an aluminized version, but it says stainless....

http://www.car-stuff.com/carparts/jeepcommander20062007magnaflowm66166651.html

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
$345 is a very, very good price for the Magnaflow cat-back.

·
Registered
282 Posts
everything ive seen is around 550. get it before they realize its a typo

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got the 4.7, so doesn't help me much but I guess it could be a good deal for the Hemi owners....

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yeah that is the lowest price I have seen and i have been searching for a few weeks now. Great Find

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had just that muffler installed on the existing pipe and kept the resonator on my 2006 Commander Limited 5.7L Hemi. Sounds great and cost me $300.00 plus tax. I guess because of the economy you can get some good deals with cash.

·
Registered
8 Posts
car-stuff

Has anyone bought from this company? I call and was going to order the exhaust system from the supplied link and just got a bad feeling. the phone was answered buy somethat couldn't speak english sounded like a call center lots of talking and noise in the back ground. Then I was put on hold for 10min while her supervisor checked stock. After 10 min and no one picking up I just hung up. I just do not want to loose out on that price if they are legit.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
$301.64 delivered to your door....I have yet to find it for under $540.00 for me Hemi. Hope it's legit....went through paypal, so hopefully it's good. Hey "D", my better half will have an opinion also....and after the storm passes her reply is usually " I guess I get a new pair of JimmyChoos...."

·
Registered
480 Posts
297.13 at autoparts warehouse w/ free shipping. If you go through bing.com you can get 10% cash back= 29.71 cash back= 267.42 for the cat back including shipping.

Search for "autopartswarehouse coupon" and you can get even more off your order.

Use the code "performance" (until 03/31/10) to get 8% off= 273.36- 10% (27.34) through bing.com= 246.02 delivered.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Hey "D", my better half will have an opinion also....and after the storm passes her reply is usually " I guess I get a new pair of JimmyChoos...."

Yeah, I guess It's easier to ask for forgiveness then permission. lol.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
297.13 at autoparts warehouse w/ free shipping. If you go through bing.com you can get 10% cash back= 29.71 cash back= 267.42 for the cat back including shipping.

Search for "autopartswarehouse coupon" and you can get even more off your order.

Use the code "performance" (until 03/31/10) to get 8% off= 273.36- 10% (27.34) through bing.com= 246.02 delivered.
Thanks yanser! I got it for 273.36 with your code. I couldn't figure out the bing thing! lol. Oh well good price anyway.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Bing.com- you just sign up for an account and click on shopping, go to the store you want ( in their list of stores) and bing.com will keep your percentage in account and you can request to have sent to you. takes awhile but it saves you money.

·
Registered
97 Posts
apparently the coupon expired...oh well that price is still ridiculously low-im in!

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
It took a week for Autopartswarehouse to confirm & ship! Seems a bit long to me. Should be here next week sometime. To bad the coupon expired.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I ordered mine from car-stuff.com and it came within 2 days with $5 shipping! I was really impressed. Haven't got it fitted yet but will be early this week. Can't wait

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
No not yet! Two DAYS!! I would have paid the five bucks! Fedx says it will be here this week. Its coming from CA and I live in MA so its got a few miles to get here.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Got my Magnaflow fitted this morning, Sounds amazing not too load but i really nice rumble. you can't hear it much inside while driving but outside you can hear how good it sounds. Looks great I will be posting pics up probably tomorrow when it stops raining. Couldn't be happier with the purchase. I got it from car-stuff for $297 delivered to my door and then paid a local guy I know $40 to put it on it took him about 45 mins. This is a must purchase for me at this price!!!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts