Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my spare tire from my '06 Commander. It has never been used and has full tread. I recently mounted a larger tire on my spare, which is why I am selling my stock Goodyear Fortera HL 245/65/R17 (not including the wheel). I am asking $60 for it. Please let me know if you are interested. I live in Denver, CO...but would be willing to ship if necessary. Thanks!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
According to UPS and Fedex, it would cost $30 to ship. Total cost w/ shipping would be $90. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
241 Posts
How much shipped to 77584?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Please confirm still available and how much to ship to Saint Paul, Minnesota.

Feel free to call Brian...651-335-5450.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Shipping zip code: 55129 for saint paul (woodbury) mn.

Please call to fine tune the details asap.

Thanks, brian 651-335-5450.

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
How about the PM I sent you this afternoon at about 4:30, which is way before bjkasmith asked about it ? Wouldn't that make me in line before him ?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I haven't checked the website in a few days. I still have the tire. I've had a lot of inquiries to ship to different locations, but I think the shipping rate is scaring people away.

bjaksmith- the shipping cost to 55129 would be $30.
jeep5253- Unfortunately you're a little further away and the shipping cost would be $40.

If either of you are still interested, please let me know. The first to confirm will get it. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am realizing that shipping is going to be even more expensive than originally quoted in the previous posts. I called UPS to confirm the estimates I have received on-line and they quoted me a higher price. I must have entered something incorrectly...I don't know.

Anyway, the tire is still available, but more than likely will not be worth it to anyone who will need to have it shipped. I've had several inquiries from people out of state, but I am hoping that someone here locally near Denver will want the tire.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold the tire to a local here in Denver.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.