Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
found these babies at Canadian Tire up here they aren't on the Goodyear website as they are a Canadian Tire exclusive tire....snow flake rated but meant for mud and snow...not too shabey looking and the reviews i have found have been outstanding not to mention total cost installed is $850 canadian for 265's.....just another tire to put on my list of possibilities

·
Registered
104 Posts
found these babies at Canadian Tire up here they aren't on the Goodyear website as they are a Canadian Tire exclusive tire....snow flake rated but meant for mud and snow...not too shabey looking and the reviews i have found have been outstanding not to mention total cost installed is $850 canadian for 265's.....just another tire to put on my list of possibilities

yup already got em....traded my procomp at's for them. Very impressed so far. For an AT they have a nice aggressive tread. they are almost identical to the dunlop maxx traction mt's. sorry yankee folks...only available up here in canuck land. Only downside is they are very limited in sizes, 265/70/17 being the largest which is what i ran before the 4"bds

1 - 5 of 5 Posts