Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at these cause I can get a great deal on these from a dealer. These are dealer take offs with 10 miles $399 for set. I have not seen any reviews on here about this type of tire. We are looking for a family vacation this summer to Colorado, and will do some light/mild wheeling. I wanted the Falken WildPeak A / T3w but as cheap as these are I think I could put the saved money into a roof rack.
Thoughts on tire?

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
377 Posts
When Im looking for tires I goto tirerack.com and check out their reviews and tests. Find your tire. You can also sort by vehicle type. Probably not many commanders but for sure a lot and wranglers and grands.

Sounds like a deal and I would jump on it.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
I had the Wranglers with Kevlar on my 2003 Quad Cab 2500 V10. They were not the Adventurers but were a great tire. The Kevlar series usually gets good reviews.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I picked up a set of 10 ply take offs last spring. Great in most conditions. Only time I saw issues was during heavy snowfall and 10 + inches of snow. Haven't seen a tire yet that wouldn't have issues in that.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I talked to them yesterday and asked if they had a 5th so if have a new (ish) matching spare. They said yes, 5 tires new take offs for $499 including tax. So I got them.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
These are on my Xterra and have done what I consider to be pretty intense wheeling with them. They've held up very well, I have about 20k miles on them now and they are quite on the road and provide excellent traction on every surface I've taken them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts