Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got my Bully Bars installed today

Got my bully bars today via UPS.. installed in less than an hour.. solid as a rock, great price on Ebay, $99.00 plus $40 shipping, ordered from
us-autopartsdepot
on 7/18 and got here today. Good instructions, all the pieces were there .. also ordered Nerf bars from same seller will be here Monday.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Very nice. time for some big lights too!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Looks nice, Kodeman. I have the nerf bars from the same seller and considering the bull bar. A pair of Hella 500 lights would finish it off nicely. I'd like to see some side shots too.

fco27, I don't think there's a brand name on the nerf/bull bars sold by us-autopartsdepot. They are good quality and fit well though.

·
Registered
405 Posts
ok tanx I'll check them out how much where the nerf bars? And did they come with mounting brackets, was drilling required?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok tanx I'll check them out how much where the nerf bars? And did they come with mounting brackets, was drilling required?

The Nerf bars were $133.00 with shipping, came with brackets and all hardware.. no drilling required. They went on in less than an hour and are super strong..

·
Registered
7 Posts
That looks sweet, I'm going to get the stainless with matching tail light guards!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nice

That looks pretty nice. I've been wanting the SS bars. I was worried that getting them off us-autopartsdepot was a waste of money. Glad to see you got a good product.
:)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Was the installation pretty easy? Did everything line up easily?

Thanks for the feedback

1 - 14 of 14 Posts