Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a pile of mail sitting on the counter when we got home from Colorado.

One of them contained the afore mentioned sticker.

I washed all the Kansas mud (which stilled smelled of cattle) and dried the rearwindow real good.

I put the sticker in the lower left corner of the window and am wearing it proudly as I drive down the street.

I also feel that now I have to be extra cautious as not to offend those on the road now that I am an official representitive of this fabulous site!

Thanks Don for sending it out.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I felt the same way last week when I received mine. I wonder when someone from the site might see me on the road and wave or report on this site having sighted me. :) I also wonder if other Commander owners will come to the site because they saw the decal.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
I have them on both sides but plan to put my new one on the back window, so far no body has joined and commented on seeing a decal, maybe we need a prize for the first one discovered.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
i'm still waiting on mine. hopefully it will arrive soon.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Membership Stickers?

There was some mention as to a sticker package for those who paid the membership. Any word on the design or look of the sticker(s)? When can we expect them? Can we see any examples of what is coming? I cannot see the admins offering the sticker package as part of the membership without developing a sticker first.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
The sticker is being designed and is not yet available, we should see something soon.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Since the sticker is still being designed is it going to be a member designed sticker? or are the members going to have any input into the design?

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Since the sticker is still being designed is it going to be a member designed sticker? or are the members going to have any input into the design?
From what I was told, it has already been designed and is in the production phase.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Just got my commander, how do I get a sticker?
There are currently no authorized vendors for a jeepcommander.com sticker.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
So are we receiving these as lifetime members? Did I miss the opportunity? Of course I have not checked my mail since April but I'll be sorting through my pile in December. I sure would love one of them stickers. hint hint............

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
So are we receiving these as lifetime members? Did I miss the opportunity? Of course I have not checked my mail since April but I'll be sorting through my pile in December. I sure would love one of them stickers. hint hint............
That is a very good question, I read that was one of the benefits but have not seen the sticker yet. I will check into that!

·
Administrator
15,201 Posts
We were supposed to get some kind of sticker for the membership but I have never received one.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Got my Jeep Commander.com sticker & Rough Country on. :)

·
Administrator
15,201 Posts
Nice ! Is that decal from the Forum ?

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Yes it is. I got it in the mail last week. They sent me two.

·
Administrator
15,201 Posts

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
If you dont have one I would gladly give you the 2nd one they sent me. I have no need for two. My wife didnt want it on her honda accord lol.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I didnt get one either.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts