Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
thats what i was thinking of putting on too! black wheels with black bolts. i saw them on ebay 779$ a set

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats what i was thinking of putting on too! black wheels with black bolts. i saw them on ebay 779$ a set
Do you know if anyone has posted pictures with either the OEM SRT8 or knock off rims installed? I searched but could not find anything. I think it would really set the Commander off nicely.

·
Registered
123 Posts
no i didnt but on ebay the seller i saw had some pics of them on the cherokee a pic of a silver one with black rims and thats how i fell i luv with them lol!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
There's at least one other member on here with the SRT wheels on their Commander, and with a lowered suspension, they look a-ma-zing. If you left it at stock height, I'd imagine you'd have some pretty goofy looking wheel/fender gap. So, just keep on searching the forums, and you're bound to find a picture of whoever said member is with the wheels on his Commander. :)

·
Banned
277 Posts
Not mine, but here's one that was posted in the past (don't have member's name, sorry) with a couple better shots with the SRT8 wheels:

·
Registered
6 Posts
The SRT8 Wheels look awesome! I like those pics of them on the Commanders too. I just came across the ebay listing for them the other day and felt it seemed too good to be true for the price. I also saw some replica Viper wheels on ebay that would look awesome. I think they were listed around $1700 for 4 w/ tires. Now i need to make up my mind. How difficult is it to lower the commander to fit the wheels?

·
Registered
47 Posts
did anyone get and run these srt8 replicas (knockoffs)? i want to get cherokee srt8 rims wether knockoffs or authentic. please post pics if u have this setup and a link to where i can get them. please and thank you.

·
Registered
542 Posts
did anyone get and run these srt8 replicas (knockoffs)? i want to get cherokee srt8 rims wether knockoffs or authentic. please post pics if u have this setup and a link to where i can get them. please and thank you.
SRT8 Repops

1 - 14 of 14 Posts