Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Dear Mr Grand, Can you enlarge your pictures? Looks like you have a nice "Garage"! You should start your own garage thread....nice rides....

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Dear Mr Grand, Can you enlarge your pictures? Looks like you have a nice "Garage"! You should start your own garage thread....nice rides....
This IS his "Garage" thread. :rofl:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll have to do a little trial 'n error to figure out how to do it. I was just using tags. Normally this works fine - not sure why they came out smaller this time around. I threw it together quick though - so it's probably just a stupid error on my part :spineyes:

Thanks for the compliment BTW :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
What year is your 944? I used to have an 86 Turbo. Bought the body and the engine separately and put them together. Alas, it was a true money pit and I had to let it go. Fun as hell to drive, tho.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What year is your 944? I used to have an 86 Turbo. Bought the body and the engine separately and put them together. Alas, it was a true money pit and I had to let it go. Fun as hell to drive, tho.
She's an '87 - Has 88K on the clock. She was the 'replacement' to my beloved SAAB SPG. And, yeah, they can be money pits :rofl: I bought it, threw a few grand into it, and now she hardly gets driven. It's actually going into storage for the winter this weekend.

And I haven't had time to update the pics with comments yet - but the Maroon (Rosewood) ZJ had to be let go to her next family to make room for the new XK.

And thank for the compliments everyone. Eventually I'll get some time to check out everone else's Garages.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
nice pics, you gotta love the old ZJ's. Now I see why your name is GRAND poobah.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Nice rides!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice pics, you gotta love the old ZJ's.
You bet, I still use my 13 yr old ZJ as my DD. Wife used hers same way until the day it was sold.

Now I see why your name is GRAND poobah.
I know it's not exactly 'appropriate' for being in an XK forum but it gets hard remembering new ID's and passwords.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts