Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else seen this 4x4 Group Buys website or bought anything through them? They have the Superlift kit for < $1500, which is like $500 - $700 cheaper than I've seen elsewhere. Looks like an awesome deal. I wonder how long the wait is for delivery.

:eek:rangehat:

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I heard that the superlift is on backorder and that a member has been waiting months for it. If I ever order one im going to make sure it is in stock and ready to ship before I even send a penny!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Superlift $#@%

I tried everywhere and all superlift 4" lifts for this jeep are on backorder still. I ordered mine from 4wd.com I ordered it on april 16th and am still waiting. I will give them until august 16th and then I am cancelling. I am really disgusted with the whole deal. 4wd.com just sent me a $25 gift card because of the delay. That was nice of them. But what the heck...

Sam

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I can get it cheaper too but you have to wait FOREVER. Superlift stopped stocking it and only makes production runs once enough orders have been placed to avoid inventory. If you are the first one on the list you have a LONG wait.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've ordered tires and parts for my old xj and they came the next week

1 - 5 of 5 Posts