Jeep Commander Forum banner

Guess I won't be able to post here anymore...

3K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Get Lost 4X4 
#1 ·
Sorry guys - I jumped ship. Traded in the 06 Hemi Limited on a brand-new 08 Unlimited Sahara last night. =) (2.5" Skyjacker, 35" Coopers, Eagle Wheels, Hard top, most upgrades, etc.) The JC was fun and all, but running numbers I just couldn't justify it any more; (pay now or later!) not to mention, I kept worrying about smashing up a really expensive fender or bumper or whatnot every time I got out in the woods. So, I went back to the "little brother" =)

It was a fun ride, and I sure miss the take-off (I still am getting used to this actually having to depress the gas pedal thing.) - but I did miss the feel of a wrangler went I went with the GC.

!c

#6 ·
commanderdrone said:
Sorry guys - I jumped ship. Traded in the 06 Hemi Limited on a brand-new 08 Unlimited Sahara last night. =) (2.5" Skyjacker, 35" Coopers, Eagle Wheels, Hard top, most upgrades, etc.) The JC was fun and all, but running numbers I just couldn't justify it any more; (pay now or later!) not to mention, I kept worrying about smashing up a really expensive fender or bumper or whatnot every time I got out in the woods. So, I went back to the "little brother" =)

It was a fun ride, and I sure miss the take-off (I still am getting used to this actually having to depress the gas pedal thing.) - but I did miss the feel of a wrangler went I went with the GC.

!c
how about a picture of the new ride. i am a TJ man at heart but a Jeep fan all around. i love my commander but i also see a JK in my future. may wait till they build the diesel

#9 ·
Hope you enjoy your new toy. After all, it is a jeep!!!

#12 ·
Reeeeeaaaaalll nice! See, you can still post here!
-Hemi

#13 ·
That is sweet. I like the green.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.