Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys - I jumped ship. Traded in the 06 Hemi Limited on a brand-new 08 Unlimited Sahara last night. =) (2.5" Skyjacker, 35" Coopers, Eagle Wheels, Hard top, most upgrades, etc.) The JC was fun and all, but running numbers I just couldn't justify it any more; (pay now or later!) not to mention, I kept worrying about smashing up a really expensive fender or bumper or whatnot every time I got out in the woods. So, I went back to the "little brother" =)

It was a fun ride, and I sure miss the take-off (I still am getting used to this actually having to depress the gas pedal thing.) - but I did miss the feel of a wrangler went I went with the GC.

!c

·
Registered
94 Posts
commanderdrone said:
Sorry guys - I jumped ship. Traded in the 06 Hemi Limited on a brand-new 08 Unlimited Sahara last night. =) (2.5" Skyjacker, 35" Coopers, Eagle Wheels, Hard top, most upgrades, etc.) The JC was fun and all, but running numbers I just couldn't justify it any more; (pay now or later!) not to mention, I kept worrying about smashing up a really expensive fender or bumper or whatnot every time I got out in the woods. So, I went back to the "little brother" =)

It was a fun ride, and I sure miss the take-off (I still am getting used to this actually having to depress the gas pedal thing.) - but I did miss the feel of a wrangler went I went with the GC.

!c
how about a picture of the new ride. i am a TJ man at heart but a Jeep fan all around. i love my commander but i also see a JK in my future. may wait till they build the diesel

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
ntrepid43 said:
I figured that would get your attention TR4!-43:D
LOL... every once in a while, I like to search "Toyota" and "4Runner" to see if you guys are making any comments that would interest me in any of the threads that I don't read...

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Hope you enjoy your new toy. After all, it is a jeep!!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Keep in touch with your incoming upgrades besides still a Jeep.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Reeeeeaaaaalll nice! See, you can still post here!
-Hemi

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
That is sweet. I like the green.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts